Whiteline contracting is an excavation, vegetation management, site preparation, and land development company located in Pemberton, BC, Canada. We pride ourselves in keeping a small environmental footprint by having a diverse line up of equipment, and using tools like mulchers, mowers, and rock hammers which eliminate the need for burning, and reduce costly trucking and blasting costs.
Agricultural & Residential Clients
Servicing the South Coast, Sea-to-Sky, and Lower Mainland of British Columbia
Learn More »
Commercial & Utility Company Clients
Serving all of British Columbia
Learn More »
Whiteline Contracting provides commercial, residential, and agricultural land development services with a small environmental footprint. Our work typically involves the following main areas:
- Earth moving & land clearing for site development.
- Brush mulching, stump removal & cleanup of dead fall trees.
- Right of way clearing and road access maintenance.
- Mulching brambles & vegetation along fence lines and undeveloped road allowances.
- Recreational trail building & ski resort brush mulching and clearing.
- Agricultural reclamation and the development of usable farmland.
- Municipalities requiring urban interface fuel reduction & establishing firebreaks.
- Road building, gravel road resurfacing, slide removal, and rock breaking.