Commercial, Residential, and Agricultural Excavation and Land Development Services
Whiteline Contracting’s Excavation and Land Development Services are carried out with a range of equipment, from mini excavators to large excavators as well as a D5 cat bulldozer and gravel truck, along with professional operators to ensure we use the right tools for the job.
Our preferred approach is to use smaller machines wherever possible which provides improved maneuverability, reduces our access needs, and maintains light ground pressure. This approach, in conjunction with our extensive use of mulching heads, allows us to avoid burning debris, eliminates most trucking and disposal costs, and gets the work done with a smaller environmental footprint.
We work with large and small jobs. Our commercial clients include utility companies such as BC Hydro as well as resort operators such as Whistler Blackcomb. We also work with residential and agricultural land owners on smaller jobs lasting from a few hours to a few weeks.
Our work typically involves the following main areas:
- Earth moving & land clearing for site development.
- Brush mulching, stump removal & cleanup of dead fall trees.
- Right of way clearing and road access maintenance.
- Mulching brambles & vegetation along fence lines and undeveloped road allowances.
- Recreational trail building & ski resort brush mulching and clearing.
- Snow Removal for residential and commercial operations.
- Agricultural reclamation and the development of usable farmland.
- Municipalities requiring urban interface fuel reduction & establishing firebreaks.
- Road building, gravel road resurfacing, slide removal, and rock breaking.
Right Of Way Clearing
Vegetation mulching, snow removal, and access way maintenance for power lines, pipelines, driveways, and roads.
Excavation & Land Development
Earth moving and vegetation removal equipment used to clear land and improve usability.
Road Building & Maintenance
New road building, slide removal, rock breaking, resurfacing, and road maintenance to ensure reliable access.